What's new

Morgan Silver Dollars

hit80s

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
421
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace 250
I have quite a few morgans i would trade for 90% halves please pm if interested
 
Upvote 0
I was told 6 90% halves for this one Morgan was a "good deal". thats over a $30 value when the morgans could only be worth $15. Not worth it to me.
 
Same kind of fast talking deal I got... offered...
 
If some one can explain quickly how to put a photo on here I will give it a try. I do have a camera and MSB ports on the computer. Usually my wife or daughter do yhat stuff!
 
Also to add, I would not mind the trading if it was a "good deal", but how do i know for certain that when i send off my money my Morgan will be in my mail box
 
craigpcdmc said:
Also to add, I would not mind the trading if it was a "good deal", but how do i know for certain that when i send off my money my Morgan will be in my mail box


I only buy local because I don't trust sending away money and waiting for PMs to arrive.

But alot of people do so successfully.

I guess you just have to know who you are dealing with.

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom