Morning yard and evening field hunts

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2 and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are me and my son's finds from yesterday. He is fairly new yet to detecting but doing great with the Legend. I was using a Deus 2. Our finds include 3 indian heads, 4 wheat pennies, 2 rings, 4 dropped bullets, 2 fired bullets and my son's find of the day, a 1897 British large cent.

Attachments

• KIMG2223.JPG
    KIMG2223.JPG
    969.1 KB · Views: 49
Upvote 12

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Legend, Garrett Carrot, Predator Phoenix Shovel, Whites's hand digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here are me and my son's finds from yesterday. He is fairly new yet to detecting but doing great with the Legend. I was using a Deus 2. Our finds include 3 indian heads, 4 wheat pennies, 2 rings, 4 dropped bullets, 2 fired bullets and my son's find of the day, a 1897 British large cent.
cool finds and so glad you guys hunt together! Sweet British Largie

goldhat

Aug 14, 2009
Arizona and the great southwest!
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Fisher F-Pulse Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice Job 👍

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Cool!!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread