What's new

Most of a Trigger guard, Cartwheel, and neat Conder, to end the Copper Trail

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,953
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had my last hunt with Ironhorse today, so will be the Spring of 2016 before we're back at it. Nothing special but I was damn happy to get another shot, and hit some little fields I figured would have to wait until April. If the temps stay mild and my area opens up again by Christmas I'll have to take a walk, and I'm hopeful, but we'll see how it goes. The conder halfpenny is from Rochdale, Lancashire, and is my keeper for the day. (I like things I've not found before)
 

Attachments

  • r2.webp
    r2.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 170
  • r1.webp
    r1.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 120
  • r3.webp
    r3.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 141
  • r4.webp
    r4.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 126
  • r5.webp
    r5.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 157
  • r6.webp
    r6.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom