Movies - Please name a movie that brings out a LOT of EMOTION in your BODY !!!

The Last of the Mohicans

1699678472355.png

BRAVEHEART..... When William Wallace won that 1st huge battle, stabbed his sword into the ground and started to scream... over and over...

Reminded me of years ago when I told a judge he could kiss my a** and walked out of a courtroom.

I think now i have to go back and watch the ones mentioned here that i have not seen yet :) I thank you all .I will do this when our ground freezes over. The Grapes of Wrath is also a good one

Clint Eastwood in Grand Torino. Makes me want to beat the heck out of those punks.
Charles Bronson Death Wish trilogy.
He doesn’t go all macho nuts. He just solves the problem and shuffle-runs home.
Grand Torino! Yes! I forgot that one! He knew he was dying and he chose to end his life his way and in a way that would save others. Very moving! The Will reading was very relatable for me too! Lol

Clint Eastwood in Grand Torino. Makes me want to beat the heck out of those punks.
Charles Bronson Death Wish trilogy.
He doesn’t go all macho nuts. He just solves the problem and shuffle-runs home.
Yes Grand Torino is a great movie. and it does tear you up in a lot of scenes :)

I think now i have to go back and watch the ones mentioned here that i have not seen yet :) I thank you all .I will do this when our ground freezes over. The Grapes of Wrath is also a good one

My father was born in Oklahoma in 1933, and his whole family (there were 13 kids) moved west to Calif. (the San Joaquin Valley Bakersfield/Shafter) in 1937.

BTW, if you watch Art of Racing in the Rain, be sure you've got one of these handy...
kleenex.jpg

This isn't one for Emotion, but instead for the acting of Leonardo Di Caprio and The movie is What's eating Gilbert Grape. He played his part amazingly. At the time I didn't know who he was and I thought the actor playing the part was actually mentally handicapped.

Another movie that made you feel like you was in it was jaws. Towards the end of the movie when Quint was slidding down the boat into Jaws mouth. I looked around the theater and seen A LOT of people bracing them selves trying to not SLIDE into the sharks open mouth ;)

Another movie that made you feel like you was in it was jaws. Towards the end of the movie when Quint was slidding down the boat into Jaws mouth. I looked around the theater and seen A LOT of people bracing them selves trying to not SLIDE into the sharks open mouth ;)
In 3-D 👍😁 I was pretty young but will never never forget that movie

I will start with this one
Without A Trace 1983 With Judd Hirsch and Kate Nelligan . I have seen this movie MANY MANY times and still almost cry . I do get TEars in my eyes every time i watch it :)

YOUR TURN !!!
Apocalypse Now. Been there twice. STILL sends chills down the spine after seeing it more than a dozen (two dozen?) times. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back