Moving a big rock, gold and a critter

Lol, those guys are all over down at my claim. What isn't fun is while your dredging a big fresh water eel shoots out at your face while working around a boulder, lol. :icon_thumleft:

oragonads said:
Lol, those guys are all over down at my claim. What isn't fun is while your dredging a big fresh water eel shoots out at your face while working around a boulder, lol. :icon_thumleft:

I didn't even know that there were fresh water eels!

elijahhenry10 said:
oragonads said:

I didn't either until one came flying out at me, lol. I can't recall there name at this time.

oragonads said:
elijahhenry10 said:
oragonads said:

I didn't either until one came flying out at me, lol. I can't recall there name at this time.

I googled it afterwards, and there name is morel or something like that. I read that they can leave a pretty nasty bite too.

HURTHAWK, Nice vedio, you guys have some great country to prospect in. I'd love to find a some color just like you did. It would make my day. Great job. Gunna check out some of yuor other vedios. RALPH

How about Water Dogs?
I was dredging quite a few years back up in the Trinity Region (Hoser-ville) and came face to face with one.
They don't bite, I think :-\, but are darn freaking ugly and quite monsterous for a salamander. Must a been at least a 10 pounder.
Well will never forget that encounter.

I havnt seen any water dogs at my claim. My dad was down there one time while I was on a trip and said they were all over though. Must of been breeding season. And they get huge!

hurthawk, If'n ya got any more boulders to move.... willing and able.....two fresh builds. :tongue3:
BTW really enjoy your vid, keep em coming.

IMG_1874.jpg

Those are some nice looking winches John.
P.S....considering the amount of kitty litter you must be running a cat ranch
You might enjoy this...

Rick

Good deal Hurhawk! Always nice to see that color. (Good flick)Tnx. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back