Captain Caveman
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 14, 2015
- Messages
- 2,521
- Reaction score
- 2,238
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Madison, MS
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
- Primary Interest:
- Other
This weekend my wife and I went to Long Beach, MS to visit my parents for Father's Day. While there, the wife went metal detecting with me both mornings. I don't go wading when she is with me, so the most I did was go a few feet worth into the ocean while walking the shoreline. Most of my hunting was done on the water line, the dry sand and beach-side parks, but we did hit 3 different coastal towns. I ended up with about $6 in change, a flattened penny that read Biloxi, 3 junk rings and a silver earring. I didn't take pics of the coins.

The CZ20 found the flattened penny, the earring, 2 of the junk rings as well as about half of the coins. The F2 found the rest.
Thanks of reading and Happy Hunting!

The CZ20 found the flattened penny, the earring, 2 of the junk rings as well as about half of the coins. The F2 found the rest.
Thanks of reading and Happy Hunting!
Upvote
32
Congrats on getting out and enjoying the beach hnt with your better half. 








