Muck Bay ... 4 Gold Today 1 Silver

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I have been waiting to do this area for about a year now... The last time we were there it was Winter and about 25 degrees....I figured since everything was sanded in... It was time to think hard about areas that I haven't touched in quite a while... My buddy Leprechaun got Gold there last visit....he was rite on time and off we went... Got to my old area that gave Gold in the past, just about 2 hours before low tide... We worked the area slowly, and my first target was a stinkin Lincoln, back into the water and bang ! my second target was an Old Gold diamond setting, that was missing the stone.... Monkey off my back and it was Gold... I was in the correct frame of mind after scoring so fast... Started to grid the area, and a few minutes later ring number 2 came into sight... A beautiful 14 K Gold Wedding Band.... Now on cloud 9, I kept gridding, and a few coins here and there, I heard the low grunt of my Minelab 30 - 30 and I was sure it was Gold.... I couldn't believe it, when I looked into the mud I just dumped out, and sitting on top was my 3rd Gold Ring within 1 hour, This one had a Diamond that was set into a flower design....Back to the water and a sinker here and there, I tried to stay focused on gridding the area, it was thick with years of shin deep muck... A few feet and bang! another low tone,,,, hmmmm could it be? YES another Gold for the morning, man what a roll today....This one was very deep, and I could just about hear it... Glad I dug it too.... A very nice two tone White & Yellow Gold Wedding Band marked 14 K .... On our way out, I got a Sterling Antique Ring deep in the mud also, looks like some kind of an Indian design all around the outside of it... Maybe worth another visit soon... Not done gridding the area..Happy Hunting and thanks for looking.... Ring 75.JPG Ring 78.JPG Ring 76.JPG Ring 77.JPG

Upvote 13

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic hunt. I'd love to see a pic of the silver ring!

Ballaholyk84

Sep 29, 2013
Beaverton, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sunray X-1 Probe, Garret Pro-Pointer, Lesche Digger, Minelab Pro-Swing 45
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice job! Awesome day for sure! I would lve to come across one of those haha.

Magooru

Aug 13, 2013
Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett GTI 2000 (sold), White's XLT(sold), Garrett AT Pro, Whites VX3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say nice day........but that is an awesome month or even year for most of us!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not very often people find more gold than silver, nice job !!

Keep @ it and HH !!

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that's a good spot. Congrats on a stellar hunt.
ZDD

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Fantastic hunt. I'd love to see a pic of the silver ring!
sue I will post it tomorrow for you...have a great night....

John_Deere

Mar 7, 2013
Fredericksburg
Detector(s) used
Personal: Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Family: White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ooooo..... Shiny......

Congrats on the rings, and HH!

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

digger27

Bronze Member
May 18, 2011
I love finding the shiny stuff, love seeing pictures of others that do, too.
Great hunt...CongratZ!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread