gravediggermax-vabeachva Bronze Member Joined Nov 24, 2005 Messages 2,027 Reaction score 475 Golden Thread 0 Location va beach, va Detector(s) used se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2010 #1 . . . . . Attachments 8241.webp 39.1 KB · Views: 374 8242.webp 33.7 KB · Views: 374 8243.webp 25.5 KB · Views: 369 8244.webp 24.2 KB · Views: 364 824NUT.webp 90.2 KB · Views: 368 Upvote 0
Smudge Bronze Member Joined Jul 9, 2010 Messages 1,532 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Florida Detector(s) used A Propointer tied to a stick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 25, 2010 #2 Bleak? Why, that's a spoon from 1715 Spanish Treasure Fleet if I ever saw one!!!
mumszie Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2005 Messages 2,819 Reaction score 123 Golden Thread 0 Location Spring Hill, Florida Aug 25, 2010 #3 BUMMER. That water really looks rough. This just has not been a good year all around. I think next year is going to be a banner year for all of us. Meanwhile I hope things start looking up soon for this year.
BUMMER. That water really looks rough. This just has not been a good year all around. I think next year is going to be a banner year for all of us. Meanwhile I hope things start looking up soon for this year.