Must be rolling out the 2011 dimes...

K

Jul 17, 2011
MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought some rolls of dimes and all new 2011-P :-\ ... Bought them from BoA, I don't usually buy from them. The dimes came in the all white wrapper with the text and designs green. What makes it even worse is there were black sharpie marks on the enders. The tellers must be marking the new ones. Bye Bye BoA! :wave:

Upvote 0

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
BoA is not the only bank doing that.

Just give 'em a little break until they run through them, then try them again. It's temporary.

That is, until they roll out 2012.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont give up on BofA dude. I get $500-$750 everyday in dimes and do very well. I made the mistake about 5 weeks ago of not peeking through the holes in a box, opened it and was blinded by the awesome power of 2011 clad. Simply glance at them when they give them to you. If they are new just say, me and my dad are coin collectors and it look like these are the new ones, can I "swap" these for some older wraps, we already filled our folder with these 2011 series.

I have been having to do this every other day with at least one box. Trust me, most have the older dimes, they are just underneath the new ones that just came in. That's why I use the old "me and my sons coin folder", makes me feel less guilty about having them going and searching for an older box...

OP
OP
K

K

Jul 17, 2011
MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Gilmore Happy - i wont give up :wink: but I do have to open up an account with them they said when I went there and dumped like a few rolls , not a box! but a few rolls of cents and nickels. It's kind of hard when your only 15. And don't have much money anyways.

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010
I cut out my 6/ boxes this week because of the 2011s. I been doing bags of the counter instead. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread