jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I don't know but I think you could do a YouTube search for it.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The video owner has made it impossible to host anywhere outside of youtube, that's why you can't see it.

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
wow, good video, need to see more just like it. really spells out what caifornia dredgers are up against..... as the old saying goes..... just follow the money.

bill/cr

mxer47

Jul 28, 2013
They described us as fierce and independent. I think we are born free and can see the difference.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am posting this on several treads so it can be seen.

Judge Achoa denied the injunction because in 2009 based upon a survey by.......in which 668 respondents labled themselves as "RECREATIONAL" DREDGERS! Shame on them.

I propose that all clubs, (GPAA) included give their members the reason for NEVER USING THE TERM RECREATION, RECREATIONAL, PASTIME, HOBBY, OR ANY OTHER SUCH LIKE WORDS IN CONNECTION WITH PROSPECTING AND MINING. All new members should receive an orientation piece in this regards too. Don't let this happen again!

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I don't know but I think you could do a YouTube search for it.

I found one of two utubes, concerning their strategy. Does anyone know if PLP or WMA or DRA has this? It seems pretty damning that they falsified the science
on the Coho (they are not indigenous, but were introduced in the 1800's).

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
PLP and WMA and others have been harping on this for years! John Hoser also has been out there trying to inform people, but some people just dont want to bother with hearing it or even doing anything about it! people just dont want to lift a finger helping,THATS why we are in this mess!

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Facts are on our side. Emotions and propaganda belong to the green religion. Question, is anyone searching for a celebrity spokesman? This whole thing
can be turned around by presenting an emotional documentary of Ken B urns caliber, but with a pro-rights angle. Charleton Heston did it for NRA. Paul Harvey
did it with a commercial for the American farmer at last years Superbowl. For a couple hundred thousand, a doc. can be sponsored by DRA or others that
flip this debate over. Facts are worthless, if no one hears them. Yes, money for lawyers is necessary, but money for "our side of the story" is much more important.
Has anybody even tried to contact a "Charleton Heston" type?

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been mentioned countless times before, that we, as miners, need to band together, pool our resources and use the same tactics that the green machine uses to let the American people know just what the State and Federal Governments are doing to the country...including and especially the mining community. Finding a spokesperson is a good start, but we need the backing of millions of miners all across our nation to make the point loud and clear......similar to what the NRA has done. The squeaky wheel will get the grease as the old saying goes. :hello:

Last edited:
OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been mentioned countless times before, that we, as miners, need to band together, pool our resources and use the same tactics that the green machine uses to let the American people know just what the State and Federal Governments are doing to the country...including and especially the mining community. Finding a spokesperson is a good start, but we need the backing of millions of miners all across our nation to make the point loud and clear......similar to what the NRA has done. The squeaky wheel will get the grease as the old saying goes. :hello:

Exactly...
I just sent letters out to a dozen major mining Corp, asking them to join the fight in Cal & OR. I sressed the need for all miners and outdoor users to unite and stand together or fall together.
Start writing letters and don't take no for an awnser. Stand up for whats right.

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
We need Jesse Ventura to do a show on us! He cares about our liberty and rights, and is for the underdog!

Check out his "Conspiracy Theories" shows, now on You Tube. Very interesting stuff!

BTW, he may run for POTUS on a third party ticket, if the people want him too!

Sick4gold

Jun 11, 2013
Indiana/Ohio
Detector(s) used
Proline!!!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No disrespect bedrock bubba as ive found you to be a nice guy and quite helpful but Jesse Ventura is a quack and a joke.
The show is rediculous and he would not make a good spokesman unless you wanted to be seen as a joke.
Your best representative would be the person in the highest level of government that's willing to listen.

It's not going to be fun as dealing with local/state agencies never is but you guys need to spend some real time on the phone and going to open meetings and meeting with your elected officials.
The keys words here are YOUR ELECTED officials. Nothing gets the ball rolling like the possibility of not being re-elected!
The reason the greenies are being heard is they appear to be the majority and have financial backing to their propaganda. You need to be louder and try to become the majority voice as the 2 things that matter most are money and votes to politicians.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread