What's new

Mutton Bustin'

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
8,462
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Sorry, I took hundreds of pictures Sunday.
 

Attachments

  • 43600.webp
    43600.webp
    201.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 43700.webp
    43700.webp
    237.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 43800.webp
    43800.webp
    215 KB · Views: 90
  • 45200.webp
    45200.webp
    226.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 45700.webp
    45700.webp
    124.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 47400.webp
    47400.webp
    213.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 47500.webp
    47500.webp
    207.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 47800.webp
    47800.webp
    209.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 47900.webp
    47900.webp
    217.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 48000.webp
    48000.webp
    210.1 KB · Views: 90
Cool shots Ron I know those kids were having their own rodeo and that last young one is lucky to have that head gear.

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Don't be sorry. These are really neat pictures! Watching the kids is cool!
 
PeteyGirl will take me to my first rodeo in February. I learned the meaning of Mutton bustin' only yesterday! Cool! ╦╦Ç
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom