Rossiter25
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2012
- Messages
- 75
- Reaction score
- 17
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I detected a 150 year old church the other day. I am a little new with the mxt. The old church only had the foundation left and all around the church were hot rocks everywhere. The mxt was just going crazy . I ground balanced on normal soil like i always do. Should i ground balance it on those rocks then lock it? I have a coinmaster pro i turned the discrimination up a little on it then tried but no luck either. Any answers will be helpful.
Upvote
0
? You could try to ground bal. over a hot rock looks like it would work altho you will lose a little depth.Thats what I do on most of my whites detectors. Do you have a mxt or a mxt pro? A smaller head would work better if you have one.The DD head is better in that inviroment but not as deep as a concentric most times. rwd mo






