What's new

My 1st Solid Roll of the Year

Bank Runner

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
666
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
While on a mini-road trip after work, I hit a bank that stated they had $200 in halves based on a cold call. Unfortunately the vault teller had left for the day. I was not happy, but then I adapted. I quickly hit 3 more banks before 5PM. Only 1 bank had more than a couple halves. At this bank I picked up $!00 in halves, which was all they had. After getting skunked on the 1st 7 rolls, my 1st solid roll of the year appeared. There was a 1964 Kennedy on the end. I was hopeful for a solid 90% roll, but it was not to be. Only 1 more 90% in the bunch. I was still very pleased.
 

Attachments

  • Coin finds 2-05-09.webp
    Coin finds 2-05-09.webp
    71 KB · Views: 302
Upvote 0
Congratulations on your first solid silver roll of the year! Keep at it and happy hunting!

Chris
 
Beautiful !!

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
Congratulations on your first solid silver roll and a start to many more.
 
Sweet score - congrats!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Awesome Bank Runner That is What I am talking about!

Golden Silver
 
Good Job on the solid SILVER!!!!!!!!!!! I am still waiting.
 
Well Done on your solid roll of silver

Hope you find many more

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom