What's new

My 2010 Silver Finds! It was a Good Year!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of the silver i found in 2010.
 

Attachments

  • 09 - 11 April 2010 021.webp
    09 - 11 April 2010 021.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 612
  • 12-13 May 2010 Patriot Hunt Nick.webp
    12-13 May 2010 Patriot Hunt Nick.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 611
  • 22 August 2010 005.webp
    22 August 2010 005.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 614
  • 9 October 2010 008.webp
    9 October 2010 008.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 612
  • 9 October 2010 011.webp
    9 October 2010 011.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 610
  • 19 December 2010 018.webp
    19 December 2010 018.webp
    82.6 KB · Views: 604
  • 09 - 11 April 2010 021.webp
    09 - 11 April 2010 021.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 610
  • 12-13 May 2010 Patriot Hunt Nick.webp
    12-13 May 2010 Patriot Hunt Nick.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 615
  • 16 June 2010 022.webp
    16 June 2010 022.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 623
  • 22 August 2010 005.webp
    22 August 2010 005.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 614
  • 9 October 2010 008.webp
    9 October 2010 008.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 619
  • 9 October 2010 011.webp
    9 October 2010 011.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 613
  • 04 November 2010 014.webp
    04 November 2010 014.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 599
  • 11 November 2010 silver.webp
    11 November 2010 silver.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 601
  • 27 November 2010 003.webp
    27 November 2010 003.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 597
  • 27 November 2010 004.webp
    27 November 2010 004.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 590
  • 19 December 2010 018.webp
    19 December 2010 018.webp
    82.6 KB · Views: 592
  • 19 December 2010 Night1 009.webp
    19 December 2010 Night1 009.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 590
Upvote 0
Jury is still out on the silver plated tombac button... ;D
 
Quite a mix there. I ended up with my Early French, Spanish, and British silver, plus a couple of modern ones. Everything that counted was in the Spring and one fishscale was about all this Fall. Pretty crazy considering how much I dug. But I plan to have some new ideas by the time the Spring gets here to try it again. :headbang:
 
Iron Patch said:
Quite a mix there. I ended up with my Early French, Spanish, and British silver, plus a couple of modern ones. Everything that counted was in the Spring and one fishscale was about all this Fall. Pretty crazy considering how much I dug. But I plan to have some new ideas by the time the Spring gets here to try it again. :headbang:

Before I posted I thought there was more...I am happy with the quality over quantity however.
 
romeo-1 said:
Iron Patch said:
Quite a mix there. I ended up with my Early French, Spanish, and British silver, plus a couple of modern ones. Everything that counted was in the Spring and one fishscale was about all this Fall. Pretty crazy considering how much I dug. But I plan to have some new ideas by the time the Spring gets here to try it again. :headbang:

Before I posted I thought there was more...I am happy with the quality over quantity however.


That is for sure. I'd rather one great silver coin find than a 100 whatevers.
 
yes. a great year ! :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom