mydogiscool Full Member Joined Jun 2, 2013 Messages 126 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Jun 22, 2013 #1 I go to hundreds of yard sales a year and this is the first artifact I have ever found. Anyone else ever found artifacts at a garage sale Attachments image-252862075.webp 56.9 KB · Views: 132 image-2580322429.webp 53 KB · Views: 114 Upvote 0
I go to hundreds of yard sales a year and this is the first artifact I have ever found. Anyone else ever found artifacts at a garage sale
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2013 #2 Nice buy mydogiscool.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2013 #3 No I havent found any at a yard sale before. Did you get any info on it as far as the area it was found in?
No I havent found any at a yard sale before. Did you get any info on it as far as the area it was found in?
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 23, 2013 #4 i do not like too buy them but i did buy this one for 5 bucks at an estate sale
mydogiscool Full Member Joined Jun 2, 2013 Messages 126 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Jun 23, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Rock said he was walking creek looking for bottles when he found it. Southern il. Good deal jamey
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2013 #6 It looks good.