ekeisler Sr. Member Joined Apr 6, 2013 Messages 494 Reaction score 638 Golden Thread 0 Jan 3, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Here's what won the Congressional Art Competition for the State of South Carolina. It's hanging in the Cannon Tunnel in DC. It also won 2nd place in another state competition. Here it is folks!
Here's what won the Congressional Art Competition for the State of South Carolina. It's hanging in the Cannon Tunnel in DC. It also won 2nd place in another state competition. Here it is folks!
Limitool Gold Member Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 7,955 Reaction score 12,322 Golden Thread 0 Location Middle TN. area Detector(s) used White XLT Spectrum E-Series Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 3, 2016 #2 I'm assuming by the title that YOU painted it....? right?
ekeisler Sr. Member Joined Apr 6, 2013 Messages 494 Reaction score 638 Golden Thread 0 Feb 9, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Limitool said: I'm assuming by the title that YOU painted it....? right? Click to expand... It's a graphite drawing. And I did draw it.
Limitool said: I'm assuming by the title that YOU painted it....? right? Click to expand... It's a graphite drawing. And I did draw it.
BagLady Bronze Member Joined Mar 13, 2015 Messages 1,014 Reaction score 619 Golden Thread 0 Location Mississippi Detector(s) used cheap Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 9, 2016 #4 Wow! You have incredible talent. Congratulations!
Old Dude Gold Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 8,838 Reaction score 9,870 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne County, Kentucky Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 9, 2016 #5 You have a wonderful talent that I am envious of
Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Feb 9, 2016 #6 Nice job!
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,500 Reaction score 25,986 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2016 #7 Very nice. My drawing ability is limited to stick figures.
ekeisler Sr. Member Joined Apr 6, 2013 Messages 494 Reaction score 638 Golden Thread 0 Feb 13, 2016 Thread Owner #8 Thanks everybody
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 13, 2016 #9 Excellent portrait, , I drew a straight line once.