What's new

My beginners luck continues!

goatofwonder

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
My beginner's luck continues!

Today I stopped by a few banks during my lunch break. First bank only had 5 halves...all clad. Second bank had a roll...all clad. The last bank I stopped by before heading back to the lab had $5.50 in halves. I bought all of them and heard only silver when the teller counted them out. Out of the 11 halves 8 were 40% (mix of 67 and 68's), and 3 were 90% (64's). So far checking banks around town has worked pretty well for me!
 
Upvote 0
Re: My beginner's luck continues!

Nice score!!! also, u have very little to dump! welcome to the forum, and happy hunting!
 
Re: My beginner's luck continues!

Not having much to dump is a definite plus. Thanks for the welcome...been lurking here for a bit but haven't really had much to say since I typically stay pretty busy and can't CRH much.
 
Re: My beginner's luck continues!

goatofwonder;
Welcome to the forum!
This goat must wonder..........what, exactly, is the story behind the "goatofwonder".........
- Grizz
 
Re: My beginner's luck continues!

Nice--esp the 64s.

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom