What's new

My Best Condition Large Cents of each different type I have found

Don in SJ

Silver Member
Joined
May 20, 2005
Messages
4,938
Reaction score
859
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The photo has my best Liberty Cap type, Draped Bust type, Classic Head type, Matron Head type, and Young Head type. They are not necessarily my most valuable Large Cents but the best of the each type I have found.

Don in SJ
 

Attachments

  • BESTLCbyTYPE4.webp
    BESTLCbyTYPE4.webp
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,110
Upvote 0
Super type set.. Got some great examples of large cents there. Thanks for sharing!
DG
 
:) :) :) :) :) :)
 

Attachments

  • THUMBS UP.gif
    THUMBS UP.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,048
  • THUMBS UP.gif
    THUMBS UP.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,478
Wow those are nice, the 1813 is a beauty!
 
very nice set of LC's Don - WTG!!!! ::)
 
1796 BN with Pole is a $19,000 coin in G-4 condition. Is that not what you have there?
 
The 1796 is a Sheldon 84 variety, worth nowhere near several thousand dollars. I also have a S-87 and S-91.
:)

Don in SJ
 

Attachments

  • 1796S-84.webp
    1796S-84.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 975
  • 1796S-84.webp
    1796S-84.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 969
Yeah, I was looking at the half cents...my bad!
 
Nice..........! Very Nice ! :o :o :o
 
you have a amazing collection!!!
 
Aw boy! that 1813 is in nice shape! Where'd you find it? Laying in a brick of waterproof clay?
 
Those are really sweet..........cant wait till I hopefully can find some in that condition, i kno my U.S history teacher would be happy if I found some that old
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom