What's new

my best day ever in 18 years - big fat silver peace dollar and 14k gold ring-surfchur

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
West bound to the cave of edmond dantes today is where I plan on starting out. As u will see – I stayed. I THINK THE LITTLE FLOUNDER was my luck today.

Now many targets for us, but what targets I did dig today were nice tickets – surfchurch – what a day- saw some silver rings too…..B U T
Then the surfline was buzzing - my buddy Kelley found a big fat 1923 silver dollar today also – many call them PEACH DOLLARS – how kewl is that – two in one day – 1 by land and 1 by sea.

I found what might be a piece of a cannon ball fuse – the jury is still out on that ticket.

And as I was walking out to head back to my truck – Bingo Bango a really fine 7.4 gram gold ring. I believe due to the size, it is a father’s day ring – take a look and advise and please advise on what the stones represent…thanks

See you Monday – Weather is turning C O L D - mid 40’s tonight – good luck to everyone.
.
.
NOTE: Cannonball Guy now says fuse is just brass thing - Not fuse - oh well.
.
.
.
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBQkcM2VlNY
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • 0512FUSE1.webp
    0512FUSE1.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 321
  • 051219351.webp
    051219351.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 322
  • 051219352.webp
    051219352.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 328
  • 0512KELLYS1923.webp
    0512KELLYS1923.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 336
  • 0512BEST.webp
    0512BEST.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 326
  • 0512NUT.webp
    0512NUT.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 328
  • 051214K1.webp
    051214K1.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 335
  • 051214K2.webp
    051214K2.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 327
  • 0512GRAMS.webp
    0512GRAMS.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 330
Upvote 0
Nice hunt Max. I found one of those coins and they brighten up the day don't they. Ring is nice and heavy. :icon_thumright:
 
Congratulations on a great hunt Max.

I hope there is another Silver Dollar waiting for you at that spot.
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds gravediggermax-vabeachva!
 
WOW!! THat coin looks huge. I think you're right on the ring being a "Father's" ring. Maybe 4 kids with their individual birthstones. Very nice hunt.
 
Nice hunt Max.....silver and gold.....don't get much better than that! :hello:
 
That's one nice hunk of silver and one really nice hunk of gold!! WTG
 
Absolutely awesome Max. I love the ring but the coin is the real treasure.
 
Great finds max some of my best finds are on the way back to the truck it always pays to swing it coming and going.
 
Good day for all! Sweet Finds!!! Thanks for mentioning my find as well Max!! :)
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Great ring and great coin...congrats Max.
 
That's a beautiful ring find, GDMVBV! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Max, watched vid. What a hunt, what a hunt. That coin is just awesome. There is nothing like an unexpected find like that in your scoop, happened to me once. Anyway, hh an gl, keep up vids we enjoy them. Stand by...

West bound to the cave of edmond dantes today is where I plan on starting out. As u will see – I stayed. I THINK THE LITTLE FLOUNDER was my luck today.

Now many targets for us, but what targets I did dig today were nice tickets – surfchurch – what a day- saw some silver rings too…..B U T
Then the surfline was buzzing - my buddy Kelley found a big fat 1923 silver dollar today also – many call them PEACH DOLLARS – how kewl is that – two in one day – 1 by land and 1 by sea.

I found what might be a piece of a cannon ball fuse – the jury is still out on that ticket.

And as I was walking out to head back to my truck – Bingo Bango a really fine 7.4 gram gold ring. I believe due to the size, it is a father’s day ring – take a look and advise and please advise on what the stones represent…thanks

See you Monday – Weather is turning C O L D - mid 40’s tonight – good luck to everyone.
.
.
NOTE: Cannonball Guy now says fuse is just brass thing - Not fuse - oh well.
.
.
.
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBQkcM2VlNY
.
.
.
 
That's a nice Taquita! Congrats! Love your vids
 
Wow that was a great day, never found a silver dollar in the water, some day maybe
 
That is one CooL ring !!! and so are those solver dollars !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom