What's new

My best day ever!

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach at 3:30, was out by 7:30. This was my take. For around here this is pretty amazing.

2 14K ladies diamond rings
1 14K 29g gold chain and crucifix
3 silver rings
1 Titanium ring
2 junkers


 
Upvote 0
Wow! Great job I bet your happy tonight congrats
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Was a great day!
 
That is what I call an exciting day for sure. Congratulations are in order!
 
Wow just plain wow!!! I guess we know whos buying the beer! Nice finds!!!
 
Did you leave anything for us po folks? :laughing7: :laughing7: What a honey hole? :occasion14:
 
WOW I see you couldn't wait to get out of the parking lot.
 
That's pretty good anywhere. Nice finds
 
great finds DC, that was a haul their, HH
 
I don't know if I was having a great day like that, I probably would still be in the water!!!!!!
 
That is a great day, I hope you got a powerball on the way home...
 
Jesus that's a nice chain. Super day.
:occasion14:
 
One word DC Outstanding!!!
 
8 rings and a gold chain...incredible...a chain like that is number one on my wish list...you've found a honey hole, work it for all its worth...congrats dc.
 
OMG!!! That is an amazing hunt, dc426!:notworthy:

Looks like Captain Kidd's ship landed somewhere near-by:skullflag:

Great job...love that crucifix with chain; person who lost that must be heartbroken

Lorraine
 
Awesome hunt! Great finds! WTG!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom