What's new

My best dime box yet

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
Hello,

Not a dream box, but to me, its great! After 11,000 skunk dimes a week or two ago, I gave them a rest. Decided to try another box today since I had some time and was out. That one box gave me 4 silver! 1964, 1962, 1962d, and a merc!! My first merc, and it is so worn I cannot read the date. Hopefully I can find another with a date before long.

Anthony
 
Upvote 0
WTG! nice finds, bet it feels nice to get that skunk off your back lol. good luck on the dated merc :thumbsup:
 
coltdavis said:
WTG! nice finds, bet it feels nice to get that skunk off your back lol. good luck on the dated merc :thumbsup:

Yeah, their alittle smelly sitting back there! :tongue3:
 
That's too bad about your skunk. But I bet those silver dimes make up for it a little!

-Codes
 
Nice work getting over your skunk hump!

And mercs are yum...yum...yummy!

~Dave
 
all those dimes you search i woulda thought you had a few already....hope there's more in your future :thumbsup:
 
Great news!!!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom