What's new

My Best Drill!

Man that is a great drill.
 
holy cow, that is gorgous, bet you have that displayed nicely
 
I have never been able to find a whole one. That one is a good one.
 
Very nice. I thought I recognized some of the things you were posting. How's it going Ray?
 
Holy Moly! That is an awesome drill! :icon_thumleft: Very Nice!
 
You've got one of the best drills that I have ever seen - I don't have any that come close that! Great find.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. It is indeed one of my best pieces of flint.
 
I have a special thing for drills and that one is a killer!
 
Thats a real beauty !!!:thumbsup:
 
Yeah and to find one not broke. I always end up with half of one and just wonder. That is one of the best I have ever seen.
 
VERY NICE.Wish i could find something like that.thanks for the peek
 
Dang illiniguy, man that is a nice drill..................Good find!!!!............................GTP(Chris)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom