What's new

my best find civil war badge

dave in iowa

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
505
Reaction score
101
Golden Thread
0
Location
iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Track, Minelab S.E. , and a Whites Prizm 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my best find , probably the best find i will find , its a civil war I.D. badge , you may have seen it before , i just sold it for 4 figures, and made a 2 page spread in relic hunters mag. james Hill badge and button from his coat . Also a pic of the house and the tree in the area i found it.
 

Attachments

  • chicago 956.webp
    chicago 956.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 616
  • Chicago 099.webp
    Chicago 099.webp
    55.7 KB · Views: 604
  • Chicago 100.webp
    Chicago 100.webp
    81.8 KB · Views: 609
  • chicago 956.webp
    chicago 956.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 599
  • Chicago 099.webp
    Chicago 099.webp
    55.7 KB · Views: 585
  • Chicago 100.webp
    Chicago 100.webp
    81.8 KB · Views: 574
Upvote 0
Congrats Dave,

That's great that you got that much for it and you will have the story forever. I would like to keep everything I find but bills out weigh sentiment every time.

HH Charlie
 
Very unique item , awesome find ...and 4 figures to boot !
 
Dave I have a badge exactly like yours except it has Ira Burton, Iowa Infentry on it. I'm not very good at down loading photos but when grand doughter get home from school will see if she will help me. If anyone is interested. I'd like to hear any comments and app. value of this item myself thanks for photo great find. Good hunting cwlead
 
That ID badge is about as cool as ya can get. It's always more exciting when you can find something that you can link to an individual. Have you researched who he was and gotten any info about him yet?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom