What's new

My best find ever.

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida east coast.
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last night my wife give a birth to my babe boy.
I am so HAPPY.:-)

ForumRunner_20120602_215109.webp
 
Upvote 0
When I saw you saying best find ever, I knew it was going to be amazing...but thats better than I ever imagined...congrats.
 
Thank you every one for the good words.:notworthy:
Now we are home and I need rest and a Beer.
Chers to you guys.
7330171150_057491f163_z.jpg
 
He needs to grow into those socks!
 
Congratulations Nick, what a beautiful treasure.
 
A treasure like no other. Congratulations...
 
A treasure like no other. Congratulations.
 
he should be able to swing a silver umax very soon.HaHa congrats.
 
Congratulations! There is a treasure worth keeping.
 
Congrats! My little girl just turned 2 and I cannot believe how fast time can pass by. Enjoy your new family addition. I have a son due this August.
 
Congrats Bulgarian, sweet treasure
 
Congrats! Hope mom and son are doing well.
 
Congrats! On the best find of your life.
 
Looks like a keeper
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom