What's new

My best find ever.

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida east coast.
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last night my wife give a birth to my babe boy.
I am so HAPPY.:-)

ForumRunner_20120602_215109.webp
 
Upvote 0
CONGRATULATION!!! Best treasure out there. I don't think you can top that find.

Chuck
 
Nice. Congrats on the find:)
 
CONGRATULATIONS :icon_thumright:
 
been there done that! awesome feeling!!!!!!! congrats!
chuck.
 
Congratulations on the arrival of the baby boy. I know you are certainly proud and have a right to be!
 
A big Congrats!! :hello2:

Is it your first? If so life will never be the same for you. It will be so much better. My "babies" are son - 40 and daughter - 38 years old. My oldest grandson of 5 grandchildren is 17. The grandbabies are just as much fun as the babies. Actually they are better in some ways. One way they are better is that now I have the time to really enjoy them. When my children were born I was busy working and trying to make a good life for my family. But now I have finished the "rat race" and can spend a lot of quality time with my grandchildren.
 
Hey my friend, congrats............ My best to your wife..... we will talk soon...
 
baby-boy-.gif

Yep, I have to say that is your best find ever. Congrats to you & your wife. I bet you're thinking of a little detecting partner in a few years & already looking @ what detector would be perfect for a little boy.
 
Last edited:
Congratulations!! Looks like a Banner Find for sure...So Adorable...:) ...They really do grow up quickly...

MinerGirl
 
Last edited:
Awesome,
I don't need to see picture of reverse though , I can still picture that side ( changing diapers)
I vote banner!
 
Congratulation Priceless
 
:wav: CONGRATULATIONS :wav:
 
CONGRATULATION!!
 
Congratulations on the birth of your Baby Boy!

That is a most beautiful photo!

God bless you and your family

Lorraine
 
Congrats to you and your wife.
 
A Wonderful Blessing they are, This one will change your life.................Forever....
 
Congrats my friend.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom