G gold2218mine Greenie Joined May 10, 2025 Messages 14 Reaction score 73 Golden Thread 0 May 18, 2025 #1 The other day I found not one but three horseshoes metal detecting. I did find some other old relics but not as cool as this. Attachments IMG_0319.webp 3.1 MB · Views: 96 Upvote 10
The other day I found not one but three horseshoes metal detecting. I did find some other old relics but not as cool as this.
Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2025 #2 I always like finding horse shoes, I wish there was a reliable way to know how old they actually are.
I always like finding horse shoes, I wish there was a reliable way to know how old they actually are.