My best finds to date

rex

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is an 1803 half dime that I found yesterday. I'm also re-posting a large one cent that I found in the same area a few days before.

Copy of 007 Standard e-mail view.jpgCopy of 008 Standard e-mail view.jpgCopy of 017 Standard e-mail view.jpgCopy of 018 Standard e-mail view.jpg

Upvote 2
Awesome finds Rex, you are hunting the right area. I am hoping to bust out of the "clad cycle" someday with beauties like yours. Sub

Those beauties are in awesome shape!
Congratulations

Nice finds.

Nice OLD Find !

Where ? What kind of site ? any other finds ?

Why dosn't anyone give Details anymore ?

I Would like to know more then just " it exists " :thumbsup:

anyway Congrats !

Last edited:
Don't know if you checked the value, but an 1803 Half Dime, Large 8 in Grade Fine, which that one appears to be every bit of, retails for $2000!

Congrats!

Jeff

good going, there is no chance for me to find one like that out here in washington state. Unless Lewis and Clark dropped one on expedition. I found a Sacajawea dollar though...

Really nice!! Good ob

wow that half dime is sweet. congrats!

Nice OLD Find !

Where ? What kind of site ? any other finds ?

Why dosn't anyone give Details anymore ?

I Would like to know more then just " it exists " :thumbsup:

anyway Congrats !
new to the site, still learning the ropes. its in new england and i think it may be a colonial homesite.

Here let me pick up my jaw.
Alright :D
Great find! Hopefully when the clad runs out in my area I'll find stuff like this.

Very nice finds !

Don't know if you checked the value, but an 1803 Half Dime, Large 8 in Grade Fine, which that one appears to be every bit of, retails for $2000!

Congrats!

Jeff
planning on getting it appraised in a couple of weeks. thanks.

Two beautiful early American coins! I would be pounding that site!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back