What's new

My best Half roll ever

Mercury63

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
286
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
On the walk back from the doctors office to the parking lot, I popped into a Citibank. There was a line and a customer was engaged in an argument with a teller. No time for this, so onto the HSBC I went. I asked for halves - whatever you have I'll take. The teller pulls out a handwrapped roll - opens it to confirm a twenty-count. Ugh - all clads. Could you ask the other tellers to see if they have halves ? You want more she asks me. Yes, I will take them all, I repeat politely, I need them for poker, I fibbed. She pulls out a plastic canister and counts out 25 rolls - 17 handwrapped and 8 machine wrapped, but previously opened and re-rolled. Let us know who wins your card game she yells as i leave the bank. Now, I have a 90 minute drive back to work and I am stuck in highway traffic jam, so I start going through the rolls. The first 18 rolls are skunks. I am down to my last handwrapped roll. I tear it halfway open and pull out 9 coins, and I see silver - I got 3 -40% kens. Then I start pulling them out one at a time and the next 9 of 10 are all silver. a Ben, soonafter a Walker, a Walker, third Walker in a row, I am feeling the wear of the coins, and guessing before I look at them, I am screaming and the rest of the drivers are looking at me like I am nuts. Ended up with 4 Walkers, 2 Bens, and 7 - 40% kens - 13 out of 20 silver, my best roll ever, and 6 pre-kens the best in one day for me as well. I guess my hot streak which started with the roll of Buff's 12 days ago really isn't over. I am stoked. Good luck to all.
 
Upvote 0
That is half a dream roll as far as I am concerned. Congrats

Golden Silver
 
Put tint on your windows......LOL! Great Find. Still waiting for my first Walker. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom