What's new

My best hunt ever. found a small cache of Large Cents old dates

triple x

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2006
Messages
44
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tracker iv/Fisher F2/Garrett Ace 350/ Garrett AT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 18
here is part 2
 
Can't do videos here, pictures preferred, but congrats on your finds !!
 
Very cool, congrats!! Wish I could find coins like that here in Central Florida!
 
Wow, that was really fun. Thanks for taking us along for the ride!
 
That was fun to watch, good job on your finds!
 
OMG I dream of something like that. Wonderful.
 
Aawesome-meter.webp
 
There really could be more - maybe quite a lot more - I'd be spending some time over there - the variety and time span is exciting
the old creek crossing location has obviously seen many generations of use - As close to a dream site as I've seen in a while . You
should be pretty excited about the possibilities there ! Keep us posted .
 
Congrats on the cache of LC'S...
 
Do you have any photos?
 
Great finds and cool hunt. I would recommend (unless the video is very short) posting pics of your finds here and referring people to you tube if they choose to view your entire hunt. I found myself begging you to pass that old dude like everyone else in North Carolina was doing!
 
I found myself begging you to pass that old dude like everyone else in North Carolina was doing!

Old Dude!?!?! Was he way down there!!! LOL
 
Greatness, congrats to you...
Very nice,
Thanks for sharing
 
Great finds, and great video. Congrats to you!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom