What's new

My best month ever

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive never done this well,looking to return the school rings .have scrapped between the silver coins ive found and the silver rings thats approx.$1000, I did scrap 3 little golds and bought a new camera that makes 18 golds for the month. the one silver im keeping because its a piece of history its an Army Air Corps ring between 1941-1943 all things have been posted in todays finds through out the month sorry for gloating but i dont due it very often. thanks for looking kent
 

Attachments

  • great month 002pic.webp
    great month 002pic.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 558
Upvote 0
shoot thats awesome .. you deserve to gloat.. thats one killer month. :thumbsup:
 
Congrats my fellow treasure seeker! Maybe I'll have a YEAR like that one day! :notworthy:
 
Great month for sure, Congrds on all...And I like the way you posted, Finds for the month..U :thumbsup: nique
 
When you finish gloating, I would then start beating on your chest, those are some awesome finds!!!!!

Chuck
 
Holey Smokes, Batman, when you're hot you're hot! What a month, Congrats.
 
Plymouthian, that is impressive!!! :headbang:
 

Attachments

  • goldennestegg.webp
    goldennestegg.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 422
Gloat , and then please gloat some more. You deserve it. I found one of those air corp rings last year. Mine is the sweetheart ring. Kevin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom