Iron Patch
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2007
- Messages
- 19,276
- Reaction score
- 8,953
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Dirtyville
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Figured I'd throw my post on early this year and just update as time goes on so I don't have to save pictures. I hope to replace one or two spots with better finds in the next couple of weeks. But so far so good, it has been fun! 
Still have to combine some pics to add the other side of the coins but it's a start.
Still have to combine some pics to add the other side of the coins but it's a start.
Attachments
-
4z.webp32.9 KB · Views: 608 -
5z.webp37.2 KB · Views: 596 -
6z.webp32.2 KB · Views: 588 -
7z.webp31.2 KB · Views: 591 -
8z.webp31.4 KB · Views: 592 -
9z.webp35.2 KB · Views: 588 -
10z.webp29 KB · Views: 586 -
11z.webp26.8 KB · Views: 581 -
12z.webp30.7 KB · Views: 581 -
lf3.webp48.3 KB · Views: 143 -
td5.webp40.4 KB · Views: 132 -
m3.webp40.5 KB · Views: 139
Upvote
0
I have found about 5 in the last couple of years, so know doubt you have found several over the years. Of course it's only on my top finds for the year as a space filler being it's early.
Add those to the pics, too, dang it.
I am going with Chris to the local bike shop to buy a new pump today.
I am shaking my head in confusement.
wtg on the harp, and the buttons. Ok educate me what is the top photo.






