SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So it was a nice and toasty 37 degrees today and I decided to hit a beach and found my BIGGEST find EVER!

My Land Star was working great all day in the wet sand in auto disc mode.

All of a sudden it started overloading. I was confused. I switched to no motion all metal mode and started to try to locate the edge of my signal.. It seemed HUGE so I started digging at the bottom right corner of the signal...

Here is what I found.

Attachments

• chair1.jpg
    chair1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2,933
  • chair2.jpg
    chair2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 2,944
Upvote 0
You got to give the man top marks for honesty in admitting he dug that chair up. Add bonus points for the pictures. Continued success. :hello2:

:notworthy: Very cool. Coincidently my biggest find was also in NH. It's the picture I use for my avitar... In the middle of the woods less than 5 miles from my house. There are 5 old cars total.

I once dug down 3 feet and brought up a hubcap, so don't feel bad.

Wonder how many pull tabs you could make out of it! You are due a big gold ring! HH

SeaninNH said:
So it was a nice and toasty 37 degrees today and I decided to hit a beach and found my BIGGEST find EVER!

My Land Star was working great all day in the wet sand in auto disc mode.

All of a sudden it started overloading. I was confused. I switched to no motion all metal mode and started to try to locate the edge of my signal.. It seemed HUGE so I started digging at the bottom right corner of the signal...

Here is what I found.

Nice find, i actually dug up an lawnmower before the size of that

now how many tab tops does that add up to?

I don't have anything 'punny' to say like the very funny comments above. But, I will say, being from New England, just be happy you were able to get out and dig !!!

I'd be happy with finding a chair right about now !!

Brian in MA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back