What's new

My BIGGEST find EVER!

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So it was a nice and toasty 37 degrees today and I decided to hit a beach and found my BIGGEST find EVER!

My Land Star was working great all day in the wet sand in auto disc mode.

All of a sudden it started overloading. I was confused. I switched to no motion all metal mode and started to try to locate the edge of my signal.. It seemed HUGE so I started digging at the bottom right corner of the signal...

Here is what I found.
 

Attachments

  • chair1.webp
    chair1.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,988
  • chair2.webp
    chair2.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 2,979
Upvote 0
man , what a great find!!
maybe it's time to take a seat and rest awhile? :coffee2:
 
You've really outdone yourself. Are you going to use it or pawn it? Love the pinstripe pattern!
 
kyphote said:
You've really outdone yourself. Are you going to use it or pawn it? Love the pinstripe pattern!

I quickly dragged it to the trash and leaned it up against the barrel. I figure someone may want to clean it up and use it.
 
:dontknow:if you would have dug a little deeper you might have found the guy who had been sitting in it...
 
That's one amazing find man! :o
It could of been worse though . . . I might have been
an iron strong box filled with Chucke Cheese tokens! :laughing7:
 
You might have to sit down and rest after digging that one up ;D
 
Now that is a BIG FIND. Now all you have to do is find a 6 pack and you will be all set for
some hot Bikinis, LOL

HH, Ringfinder
 
diggin tennessee said:
could that be considered a "seated"?
:laughing9: he was being "chair-itable" by leaving it for someone!
 
Must've been in some unchairted territory... :headbang:
 
Man oh Man... you guys definately need to get out!!!
LMAO!! Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom