What's new

My BIGGEST find EVER!

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So it was a nice and toasty 37 degrees today and I decided to hit a beach and found my BIGGEST find EVER!

My Land Star was working great all day in the wet sand in auto disc mode.

All of a sudden it started overloading. I was confused. I switched to no motion all metal mode and started to try to locate the edge of my signal.. It seemed HUGE so I started digging at the bottom right corner of the signal...

Here is what I found.
 

Attachments

  • chair1.webp
    chair1.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,988
  • chair2.webp
    chair2.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 2,979
Upvote 0
If you don't love this forum there is some then wrong... and you don't belong here...
 
looks like oh at least a bucks worth of "scrap" aluminum there :icon_thumright:
 
BANNER!!!! :tongue3: :laughing7: :thumbsup:

Thats someting to SIT and think about!!

Great find, and HH

3 qtr
 
I think You need a bigger find pouch. :laughing9:
 
Looks like a beech bum lost his chair while heavily intoxicated :laughing7:
 
Thats a dandy and reminds me of fishing Rochester Fall Mo. Not treasure related but a good fishing story LOL. I was sitting on the falls in a lawn chair flathead fishing when I had a hit and pulled back into one heck of a fight. Rod bent and the fish running from one side to the other and everyone lined along the falls watching my every move. I get him in close to the falls and start my walk to the bank, people having to stand so I could go under thier lines and hearing thier comments on how big they think my fish was. To shortin the story, turns out the heavy current plays hell with retriving a lawn care from the bottom of the hole. That lawn chair still hangs in my garage today :headbang:
 
You should have donated it to chairity ::)
 
Well wasn't that just the chairy on top of an already great day
:dontknow:

And hey if MD'ing doesn't work out for you you could always be a
















Lounge act....... :dontknow:
 
Every time I see the subject of this topic, I think of my first girlfriend.... man, she could have made a living selling shade.
 
I hope you didn't scratch it. Did you use a probe? ;D
 
Wow! Have you tried locating the owner? There is a great website for that called "http://lostbeachchairfinder.com"

Maybe you will get "honorable mention" in the forum for it!

:D

(I wonder how many readers tried the link)
 
Well, At least it was folded.....how deep would you have gone to make sure a wallet wasn't under it?? ha ha. Nice post
 
sodiumrye said:
Thats a dandy and reminds me of fishing Rochester Fall Mo. Not treasure related but a good fishing story LOL. I was sitting on the falls in a lawn chair flathead fishing when I had a hit and pulled back into one heck of a fight. Rod bent and the fish running from one side to the other and everyone lined along the falls watching my every move. I get him in close to the falls and start my walk to the bank, people having to stand so I could go under thier lines and hearing thier comments on how big they think my fish was. To shortin the story, turns out the heavy current plays hell with retriving a lawn care from the bottom of the hole. That lawn chair still hangs in my garage today :headbang:

Hope the taxidermy man didn't have a heart attack when you brought him that one ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom