What's new

My BIGGEST find EVER!

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So it was a nice and toasty 37 degrees today and I decided to hit a beach and found my BIGGEST find EVER!

My Land Star was working great all day in the wet sand in auto disc mode.

All of a sudden it started overloading. I was confused. I switched to no motion all metal mode and started to try to locate the edge of my signal.. It seemed HUGE so I started digging at the bottom right corner of the signal...

Here is what I found.
 

Attachments

  • chair1.webp
    chair1.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,988
  • chair2.webp
    chair2.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 2,979
Upvote 0
creekhunter said:
Bet you were at the edge of your seat :tongue3:
Very Funny Creek....lol

I hate those new unfolding chairs that have the cloth bottoms--nothing falls through. What is a metal detectorist suppose to do?
 
You got to give the man top marks for honesty in admitting he dug that chair up. Add bonus points for the pictures. Continued success. :hello2:
 
:notworthy: Very cool. Coincidently my biggest find was also in NH. It's the picture I use for my avitar... In the middle of the woods less than 5 miles from my house. There are 5 old cars total.
 
I once dug down 3 feet and brought up a hubcap, so don't feel bad.
 
good thing nobody was in it when you dug it up...
 
Wonder how many pull tabs you could make out of it! You are due a big gold ring! HH
 
SeaninNH said:
So it was a nice and toasty 37 degrees today and I decided to hit a beach and found my BIGGEST find EVER!

My Land Star was working great all day in the wet sand in auto disc mode.

All of a sudden it started overloading. I was confused. I switched to no motion all metal mode and started to try to locate the edge of my signal.. It seemed HUGE so I started digging at the bottom right corner of the signal...

Here is what I found.

Nice find, i actually dug up an lawnmower before the size of that
 
OMG what are you doing, Snoopy buried that for a reason you know. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

 
now how many tab tops does that add up to?
 
I don't have anything 'punny' to say like the very funny comments above. But, I will say, being from New England, just be happy you were able to get out and dig !!!

I'd be happy with finding a chair right about now !!

Brian in MA
 
I'm glad you chaired that with us! :tard:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom