What's new

My Biggest Heartbreak Yet!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DC
  • Start date Start date

DC

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro, Whites XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Golden Sabre II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this point last Sunday after we had a big rain. Finding one like this almost makes one shed a few tears. This would have been a great find if it was whole.
 

Attachments

  • My Biggest Heartbreak 001.webp
    My Biggest Heartbreak 001.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 384
  • My Biggest Heartbreak 002.webp
    My Biggest Heartbreak 002.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 386
Upvote 0
Gah...... that would have been SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!

I'm crying with you my friend.


xstevenx :'(
 
I feel your pain....

At least you did get most of the point....not just the tip or base. Worth a tear for sure, but if there is one...there are more.

Atlantis
 
WOW! I'd have shed a tear or two myself. I love what the light did in that first picture, it almost looks silver and gold. Sweet point.
 
Whole or not, that's still a really nice find. I would be happy to find one like that. Keep on looking! Jim
 
Maybe there is another one or two!!

Fossis.....................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom