my bottle collection 004.jpg cropped.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 472
  • pontiled bottles 002.jpg cropped.jpg
    pontiled bottles 002.jpg cropped.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 464
  • my bottle collection 005.jpg cropped.jpg
    my bottle collection 005.jpg cropped.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 476
Where did you find that one that says "Binghamton, NY"? I grew up just outside of Binghamton and went to SUNY Binghamton. What kind of bottle is it and where can I get one? If you or nobody else knows where I can get one...are you willing to sell and if so how much?

awesome, thats a great collection!!!!!!!!!i like the wire fence too

H,

very, very nice collection you have.

Are they dug bottles?

have a good un.......................
SHERMANVILLE

hi sherman, i'd say about 50/50 -i dug about half & got the others here & there. its very addicting - i need to get help - lol! thanks for the post. gotta love this website.

Harpp your bottle collection is very nice. I like the way you've displayed them and the way you keep them from falling off. Very nice. I like the first pic with the blob top soda water bottles. I have a few CA soda bottles, but nothing like your collection. WTG

WOW THATS A GREAT BOTTLE COLLECTION, IT'S COOL TO SEE THE DIFFERNT KINDS OF COLORS AND SIZES.
WTG.... KEEP IT GOING.YOU NEED MORE GREEN ONES ;) ;D

Skrimpy said:
Where did you find that one that says "Binghamton, NY"? I grew up just outside of Binghamton and went to SUNY Binghamton. What kind of bottle is it and where can I get one? If you or nobody else knows where I can get one...are you willing to sell and if so how much?

The Binghamtom N.Y. bottle is a Kilmers. Dr. Kilmer produced a whole myriad of cures, remedies etc. These are extremely common bottles. I dig one almost every time I'm out. This summer I dug a Swamproot Kidney Liver And Bladder Remedy and also a pre F.D.A. cure

HH,

root

Cool. Thanks. I would love to get my hands on one. Did they come in blue or were they only clear?

yep skrimpy ive got a few extra

Attachments

• SWAMP ROOT 002.jpg cropped.jpg
    SWAMP ROOT 002.jpg cropped.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 415
  • SWAMP ROOT 003.jpg cropped.jpg
    SWAMP ROOT 003.jpg cropped.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 395
http://www.bottlebooks.com/drkilmer.htm

I like the line that says "Back woods folks might not be able to read, write or identify the president of the United States, but they instantly recognized the visage of Andral Kilmer." Apparently you can still buy the stuff. Probably not in that bottle though huh? I can understand why there are so many of those things. Great marketing and a bottle making machine that could punch out 2000 bottles a day...

Very nice collection!

HH

Beautiful harpp.....Very nice..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back