He may have the entire state to himself.There's only one other hunter on here from Wisconsin and he hasn't posted in a while,maybe he quit or slowed down.
What I don't get is his boxes were producing nothing or very little this year and your bro is just starting and gets the best 2 boxes worth of anybody this year.That's what I call beginners LUCK!
Maybe since the other guy stopped or slowed down the boxes had a chance to replenish themselves and will produce for a while.
These aren't the best 2 boxes reported for silver content(can't ever beat LA) but I believe it is the most 90%er's found in 2 boxes worth this year.WOW.
He should should go through the rejects again,with those totals of WL and Franklin's,he may have overlooked 3 or 4 Barbers.

.
By the way did you remind him to NOT mention his finds or what he is doing to the BANK or ANYONE else?
I haven't seen boxes like this in over 5 years!They were common prior to that.Back in the day's when there were just a few hunters around,now it is nearly impossible to find a bank where the tellers don't know to pull silver or there is always a guy who came the day or week before you "looking for halves".

.