What's new

My Cartier

cjc

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
801
Reaction score
1,151
Golden Thread
0
Location
n/a
Detector(s) used
DFX, GQA2, (2) 'Cuda, Excal, (1 & 2) Sov. Elite, CZ20, Surf Dual Field...

Attachments

  • PASHA.webp
    PASHA.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,295
Upvote 0
WOW!!!!!! Congrats!
 
Hey Clive

That watch was a REAL nice find.

Thanks for sharing your finds with us.

HH

Sanat
 
Thanks for sharing! What's the value on those watches?

Cavers5
 
:thumbsup: Now we are talking :hello2: :hello2: :wav:

Stryker
 
fantastic. I'll take that any time. Thanks man
 
Cartier beats my Tiffany any day! congrats.
 
Does it still run perfect?

Your value seems low, I would have thought higher for a Cartier.
 
cntrydncr1 said:
Cartier beats my Tiffany any day! congrats.


I still like my Breitling better. :) ... but hell a free Cartier, gotta like that!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom