What's new

My collection

Arrowheadhunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found this sight and love it so far. Here's some of my collection, been collecting about 22 years. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362021145.820448.webp
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362021107.596706.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362021107.596706.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 0
Nice frames! Welcome aboard. Do you hunt yourself?
 
Yes I found all but two of those.
 
Must be nice! I love to hunt but just dont find the best quality. Unless you count the broken ones. Nice name I am shocked it wasnt taken already. Nobody wanted rock cause it came up rite away as accepted. lol
 
I don't find as many as I used to. After the tobacco buy out local farmers have switched to hay and no till crops. The looking has been tough. I thought the name would be taken as well.
 
Yeah the field I hunt is a no till. I think they do a plow once a yr in the spring. I am hoping anyway.
 
I like looking creeks as well but it takes a lot more concentration and patience.
 
Nice creek stain on those. You should post your avatar in a new thread. I would like to see it.
 
Nice collection...
 
Nice finds. Thanks for sharing . Where are you located?
 
Welcome to the forum. Very nice collection. You have some nice point types in those frames..............GTP
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom