What's new

My creek

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Figured I share a few pic of my creek and an in situ of a spokeshave and scraper
 

Attachments

  • image-3300443378.webp
    image-3300443378.webp
    101.4 KB · Views: 156
  • image-1228785645.webp
    image-1228785645.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 135
  • image-3133771636.webp
    image-3133771636.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 135
  • image-2848568662.webp
    image-2848568662.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 142
  • image-364409664.webp
    image-364409664.webp
    102.8 KB · Views: 176
  • image-3081555902.webp
    image-3081555902.webp
    117.7 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 0
All of the spots I hunt are usually early archaic to Mississippian time frames. If it was a good area allot of different people used it. Everyone needed water to survive.
 
Yes right on water rocks and wood lol wish that's all I needed haha
 
You have an awesome creek! Mine is not nearly as wide and has lots of sand...wishing I could find the spot where there are more points than shards but very thankful for the shards...I best not speak any slight ill will toward the creek spirit or she might hold out on what's still in there ;-) Actually raked for about 30 minutes today in an old spot and a shard floated up lol
 
Thank you so much for compliment !!! It's slow and tedious in creeks gotta b patient:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom