What's new

my dad died the other day

BangTango

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
78
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
I love this site and he was goining to be my hunting buddy ! I have all the gold pans , MD'S Sluice Box and and all. I just had to vent
sorry
Bang
 
I'm really sorry,but you know he would want you to carry on with his interests.God Bless and hope comfort and understanding will come to you.
 
Sorry to hear of your loss.
 
Hey BT -

Vent away. It'll be four years on Father's Day since I last talked to mine. It does get easier though.

Go get him a nugget! He'd probably appreciate it.

- my thoughts are with you and yours, LG
 
you have my sympathy. I lost mine 5 years ago. It still doesn't seem real though. Carry on with your hobby as I am sure that he would want you to do that.

Words can never replace someone you lost but feel free to vent all you want and whenever you need to. I am sure that most of us here understand!!
 
I am so sorry that you lost your dad. My dad has been gone for 9 years and I still think about him almost every day.
 
Bang, I do know what that is like. I gave my own Dad a detector so he could
have a hobby like me. He used it too. I got it all back after he left us behind to
reap the reward of a slendid life. It will take some time, maybe a long time, to
get the desire but find a friend to lean on.
I got some relief for the pain of losing him by writing down all of my memories
of Dad. Get in touch if you ever need to.

God bless, lastleg
 
My thoughts are with your entire family.
 
Hi Bang

Glad you are here. This is a great board and TH is a fun and very personal hobby. Sorry about your Dad. I lost mine last year, and funny I was just thinking about him on my trip to the grocery store a little while ago. Just make sure you tell wonderful stories about him to any little ones if you have any.

itmaiden
 
Bang,
I feel you pain buddy. Lost my Dad too. It has been seven years now, but I still miss him every day. As long as you keep him in your heart, he will never be gone.

God Bless.

Ray S
 
This is a large community that is willing to share your loss and lend support . Friendly folks are sometimes all you have to share your burden with .
 
Sorry for you loss--mine passed last Jan. Even when you know it is coming it comes too soon.
Minstrel
 
I am so sorry to read of your loss of your father. I'm sure he would want you to carry on. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time for you!
 
I am sorry for your loss. I believe he will be with you on all your treasure huntin adventures. some memories are the best treasures.
 
sorry you lost your dad, and hunting partner,but I am sure he would love for you to get out and pan for some gold soon. What a great way to honor his memory
 
Sorry to hear you lost your dad and gold panning partner, carry on the tradition with his memory guiding you.
 
Sorry about your dad,, I lost my dad ten days before, the world trade centres came down. I am kinda glad he didnt have to see that. I think about him every day.. I still have the metal detector he bought us, from 1970's a good ole ,one knob compass. great little detector.
If you lost your anchor,,,,,,dont let the ship go adrift, find something else to anchor to.
 
Sympathy7.webp​
 

Attachments

  • Sympathy7.webp
    Sympathy7.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 422

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom