What's new

My daughters 50 cents!

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter's 50 cents!

I took my daughter down to the creek to see what we could find, just looking around without my metal detector, Crayfish, frogs and things. Then she said to me "Daddy a coin!" She was in knee deep water and pulled out a 1978-D half dollar! How cool is that!? :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0013.webp
    IMG_0013.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 2
maybe time to give her a detector for X-Mas
 
Very nice find.

Anybody want to buy a MD? That’s more money than I have found with the MD at one time.

Oh yea, Kids sure have good eyes. I’ve been showed-up many a times by a pair of young eyes.

Also have a pair of old eyes for sale. LOL!
 
Very cool find! I thinks its time to hit up that creek with your MD...:thumbsup:
 
Nice eye spy.....................:thumbsup:
 
Shurley she'll become a detectorist sometime soon,very nice find.:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom