What's new

My detecting wish list for 2009

Argentium

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
9,079
Reaction score
5,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings to all ! It's a New Year and a good day to share my wish list for the season ahead ,

1.) Walking liberty half dollar 2.) Standing liberty quarter 3.) Quite a few merc. dimes

4.) Buffalo nickel 5.) Indian head cent 6.) Nice chunky 14k or higher karat solid gold ring.

That my list - I admit that number 3 looks a bit strange , I'm just crazy for mercs . I've only

dug 4 in almost 2 years of detecting , and i can say without hesitation , they are my very

favorite U.S. silver coin. I'd be most interested in seeing everybody elses detector finds

wish list as well . Happy Hunting in 2009 Argentium.
 
1. Franklin Half
2. 30’s Canadian penny
3. Old Boyscout pin
4. Standing Liberty Quarter
5. Silver Canadian Coin
6. Another Gold Ring
7. Crotal Bell
8. 15 silver coins
9. Transit Token
10. Military Item

Good Luck

HH
-GC
 
Anything that is not a nail, pull tab, bottle lid or foil.

Been detecting for almost a year and yet to find any old coins or jewelry.

Still love the hobby though.

Sue
 
I too love the mercs, Ive only found two so far but at the top of my list is a Walking Liberty half! I own many but not one of em were dug by my two hands. I think they are the most beautiful American coin ever produced! :)
 
Mighty AP , I think the Walker is my 2cnd favorite U.S. silver coin. The same designer did

both the merc. and the walker - and lets not neglect the beautiful standing liberty quarter, although

it was designed by a different artist than the others , it is in my opinion ,equally beautiful .

Argentium.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom