What's new

my find of the year! still shaking!

birdpointgriswold

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
901
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well guys she is a beauty! Check out the video! Thanks for looking!

ForumRunner_20121010_192313.webp



IMG-20121010-WA0005.webp



IMG-20121010-WA0002.webp



IMG-20121010-WA0003.webp



IMG-20121010-WA0006.webp



IMG-20121010-WA0001.webp



Johnathan Griswold
 
Upvote 0
That is a great find! You showed me earlier but somehow it looks even better posted. Congrats!!
 
Way to go.:headbang: I think I might have found one of his cousins awhile back.:laughing7:
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 

Attachments

  • 001_1.webp
    001_1.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 002_1.webp
    002_1.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 65
I loved the way you were going on about let it be whole. So often we see an item to pull it out and it be broke. Glad you caught it on digital. Very nice find . Glad you are feeling better!
HH
TnMtns
 
timekiller said:
Way to go.:headbang: I think I might have found one of his cousins awhile back.:laughing7:
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:

Defiantly a cousin, if not a brother.
 
Thanks for all the nice words guys! Its one of those places that yields every era of artifacts I found my 1st hardaway about 500 yards away earlier this year. One of my favorite places to hunt. Its a area of multiple hills, with a swap turning into about 3 creeks that run into one, very nice place

Johnathan Griswold
 
birdpointgriswold said:
Thanks for all the nice words guys! Its one of those places that yields every era of artifacts I found my 1st hardaway about 500 yards away earlier this year. One of my favorite places to hunt. Its a area of multiple hills, with a swap turning into about 3 creeks that run into one, very nice place

Johnathan Griswold

You have found a great place!! Turning up a lot of transitional points. You are going to find a Clovis soon. I'm willing to bet on it. I know you said that a couple of Clovis bases are already in your collection. Keep it up. I bet you have stepped over a few. Probably still under a thin layer of soil, none the less, stepped over. They'll come to surface in time and I feel confident that you'll be on them!! By the way, I watched your video late last night, that is pretty cool. Your grounds look just like mine. Well, one difference, mine yields mainly bull crap and archaic stuff rather than late paleo/early archaic. keep it up!!
 
It's hard to explain to people how cool it really is to walk and walk and walk and finally see that point laying there waiting for you to pick it up after all those years.

Great find.
 
I sounded like a girl! Hahaha I couldn't control my voice

Johnathan Griswold
Maybe, but all I heard was what happens to all of us when the hunt's successful. :) Everytime you pick that point up that "rush" of that very nice find is gonna be right there again.

Cool video - everything from the anticipation to relief to the final exhilaration - OMG it's all there. lol
 
T Witko said:
Maybe, but all I heard was what happens to all of us when the hunt's successful. :) Everytime you pick that point up that "rush" of that very nice find is gonna be right there again.

Cool video - everything from the anticipation to relief to the final exhilaration - OMG it's all there. lol

Haha thanks buddy! Yeah I didn't even want to touch it bc I was so worried of another disappointment but wow what a relief! I can stop looking at it!

Johnathan Griswold
 
Twitch said:
It's hard to explain to people how cool it really is to walk and walk and walk and finally see that point laying there waiting for you to pick it up after all those years.

Great find.

I've walked 15 years to find that beautiful lady!

Johnathan Griswold
 
That is a beauty!! Congrats! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom