What's new

my find of the year! still shaking!

birdpointgriswold

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
901
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well guys she is a beauty! Check out the video! Thanks for looking!

ForumRunner_20121010_192313.webp



IMG-20121010-WA0005.webp



IMG-20121010-WA0002.webp



IMG-20121010-WA0003.webp



IMG-20121010-WA0006.webp



IMG-20121010-WA0001.webp



Johnathan Griswold
 
Upvote 0
holy bats thats cool
 
I was wondering where you had been? Now I know finding a great one. Welcome back
 
Yeah between work, being sick, no rain, and having a wisdom tooth takin out I've been down in the dumps! 1st time out today in a few weeks, after raining for the past 4 days I got out! Ans wow what a find!

Johnathan Griswold
 
nature was welcoming you back in to the hunt
 
Brother, that should be in the run for banner! That is an old one. I don't think I have ever seen one made of quartz!! Congrats brother. Way to come back after dental work!!
 
NC field hunter said:
Brother, that should be in the run for banner! That is an old one. I don't think I have ever seen one made of quartz!! Congrats brother. Way to come back after dental work!!

Thanks man yeah it was a gear welcome back find for sure!

Johnathan Griswold
 
I'm pretty sure that point is a hardaway. I have a hardaway/dalton but not a hardaway. Great find!!
 
NC field hunter said:
I'm pretty sure that point is a hardaway. I have a hardaway/dalton but not a hardaway. Great find!!
Yeah she has got those pretty little ears! Well one side is really pretty defined I'm sure after 9,000 years they wore down a little
Johnathan Griswold
 
nice work brotha that's awesome,how good of a feeling was that, ive only had the pleasure a few times but its second to none for sure
 
Wow, that is fantastic! It looks like it was chiseled out of ice! Congrats man, that one is a screamer for sure! :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Age_old said:
It looks like it was chiseled out of ice!

I know! I rarely find crystal quartz points find a lot of chunks, but to find one of that age is unheard of...never seen one before

Johnathan Griswold
 
You said it man - OMG. Very nice find.
Thanks for the video also, it really does give everyone that "this is way we hunt" feeling.
 
OUTSTANDING! Really killer find! Should I go on?

Nice point and really a great video too.:icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright:
 
T Witko said:
You said it man - OMG. Very nice find.
Thanks for the video also, it really does give everyone that "this is way we hunt" feeling.

I sounded like a girl! Hahaha I couldn't control my voice

Johnathan Griswold
 
Very nice point! :icon_thumleft:
 
New Avatar coming?
 
An amazing find. Congratulations. Now I wonder how the poor native american that lost it felt? That sound you hear is him turning over in his grave. As for work, no rain, illness and wisdom teeth, I bet they're history now..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom