What's new

My finds 2012

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:My finds since 01/01/2012 to 29/02/2012. I wish you luck.
 

Attachments

  • a2012.webp
    a2012.webp
    149.1 KB · Views: 714
Upvote 0
WOW... You beat me by a whole lot!!! Nice pile of treasure. HH, Ralph
 
Man, we should call you butter, because you're on a roll! ;D
 
Hamid, I want to hunt where you hunt!!!!

Impressive! Impressive! Impressive!
 
Hamid you have a killer spot I saw the pic. of the beach you go to with that many people you know that they will lose alot of jewelry. Good hunting.

Jonnie
 
Your a busy man! Great finds!
 
Excellent, great quality goods!!! Keep on digging!

SnT
 
Beautiful finds, WTG
 
You have done well. Congratulations on such nice finds in 2 months.
 
Very nice pile of gold, you have done good. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom