What's new

My Finds 4 2015

Escape

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
1,884
Golden Thread
0
This year I decided to keep track of my finds for the year.
3 gold rings. 1 silver ring and pendent. Lots of clad, junk ring and jewelry. Most of it found using golden umax including two of the gold rings. Clad amount was $155.00. Made a few buck and had lots of fun. Hope to bring up the gold count in 2016. Thanks for looking. 1450569370693.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1450569248740.webp
    1450569248740.webp
    32 KB · Views: 161
  • 1450569273387.webp
    1450569273387.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 1450569292793.webp
    1450569292793.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 1450569310794.webp
    1450569310794.webp
    39 KB · Views: 156
  • 1450569326917.webp
    1450569326917.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 1450569393813.webp
    1450569393813.webp
    14 KB · Views: 154
  • 1450569412283.webp
    1450569412283.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 32
Very nice my friend! :thumbsup:

Looks like you cleaned up nicely in the local parks!

Dave
 
Mostly local beach.
 
Congratulations on a nice year!
Funny I found 3 gold rings this year as well.
 
Well done Escape, ,
The Bronx is beautiful this time of year, ,
Congrats
 
Bronx water front.
 

Attachments

  • 1450575446321.webp
    1450575446321.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 129
Looks like you had a great year for jewelry.
 
Looks like you had an awesome year, thanks for sharing. :occasion14: Don't we all want to get our gold count up.. :headbang:
 
That's a good year. Enjoy that digging and I'm hoping a big 2016 for you.
Steve
 
That's a heck of a year. This is my first year detecting and I found far less than that!! Way to motivate me!! All the best...Brad
 
That's a heck of a year. This is my first year detecting and I found far less than that!! Way to motivate me!! All the best...Brad

The longer you do it the better you get. I look up to a lot of the people on this site and continue to learn from them. Good luck!
 
Great Haul Escape! Here's to a big pile by this time next year. Sub 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom