justdigging50
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2009
- Messages
- 426
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- E-TRAC and Minelab Explorer II
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm catching up on posting, I had a few nice hunts. I had a three silver day that was a great feeling, all rosies. I'm can't believe how much better I'm doing this year compared to last year. I don't know what I did that changed my luck. I just hope it don't run out. Hope you guys are having some fun and picking up some shinnies. HH
Attachments
-
4-21-2010 006.webp46 KB · Views: 185 -
4-21-2010 009.webp37.6 KB · Views: 196 -
4-21-2010 007.webp43.6 KB · Views: 198 -
4-21-2010 008.webp30.7 KB · Views: 194 -
4-22-2010 008.webp44 KB · Views: 191 -
4-22-2010 012.webp46.8 KB · Views: 201 -
4-25-2010 011.webp46.6 KB · Views: 197 -
4-25-2010 013.webp43 KB · Views: 187








