What's new

My Finds From My New Site, So Far

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is everything I have found so far at my new spot. I have only hunted this spot 6 times and have done really well and this was after it had already been disced. I can't wait until next year when I can get in right after the first plow and a good rain.

Not bad for only 6 hunts.
 

Attachments

  • 100_4963.webp
    100_4963.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_4958.webp
    100_4958.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_4959.webp
    100_4959.webp
    58.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_4960.webp
    100_4960.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_4962.webp
    100_4962.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_4915.webp
    100_4915.webp
    28 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_4874.webp
    100_4874.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_4879.webp
    100_4879.webp
    69.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_4878.webp
    100_4878.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_4212.webp
    100_4212.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom